Based on your answers, it is unclear how long it has been since you completed what the court ordered you to do. You will need to get a copy of your juvenile record.

Ask the juvenile court if you have a juvenile record. Make a request for your juvenile record, in writing, to the Clerk, Juvenile Court in the court nearest to where you were arrested.

Juvenile Matters at Bridgeport
60 Housatonic Avenue, Bridgeport 06604
(203) 579-6544

Juvenile Matters at Stamford
123 Hoyt Street, 5th Floor, Stamford 06905
(203) 965-5708

Juvenile Matters at Waterbury
7 Kendrick Avenue, Waterbury 06702
(203) 596-4202


Check with the police department closest to where you were arrested. There will be a small fee to get your police record.

Use of this webpage constitutes acceptance of the Privacy Policy (click here) and the Terms of Use (click here). In particular: the contents of this website are general and only for informational purposes. The information on this web site is under no circumstance meant to substitute for the advice that an attorney or law firm can provide to an individual with a specific legal problem. Your use of this site does not create any attorney-client relationship.