Face Forward Program
Face Forward 3 offers free employment and training services (including erasure of juvenile records) for youth who have been involved with the juvenile justice system, are between 14 and 24 and live in the following towns:
- Creating a career plan with education and training goals.
- Occupational skills training in demand jobs, leading to industry recognized credentials.
- Information about jobs that are in demand.
- Activities that lead to jobs in construction, healthcare or transportation.
- Help finishing high school such as tutoring and or ABE/GED preparation.
- Case management services, including family supports.
- Coaching from a mentor.
- Connection to service learning projects to develop work skills.
- Legal Services to erase juvenile records when eligible.
- Follow up services for 9 months (which may include help: working out problems in school or at work; getting a better paying job; furthering your education; and building leadership skills, etc.).
Call (203) 489-5048 for additional information